– Competitive intelligence observatory: By using this service regularly, a trade or company can always start benefiting from the strengths or defend itself against the weaknesses generated by constant changes in their competitive environments.
– Sectoral strategic reflection: By working together with a whole sector of the trade, we can pinpoint competitive strategies for the future and create synergies.
– Ideal positioning: We propose product or brand positioning strategies that help to increase sales and perceived value.
– Communication strategy: We propose ways to reach the ideal competitive positioning while at the same time establishing one-off communication aims with a global approach over the medium term.
– 3.0 Marketing: Find out how to improve your company’s competitiveness by helping to solve a problem or a social concern.
– Marketing for sustainability: We accompany you along the road your company or sector has to march, constructing and maintaining long-lasting relationships, not only with clients, but with the entire social environment and the natural environment too.
– Success-based marketing: If we agree that your company has a brand or product with lots of potential for development, we can become your strategic and tactical marketing department until full potential has been achieved. You only pay depending on the results.
–Sectoral communication: A sectoral campaign is not the same as a generic campaign, or a geographical or a private campaign. You have to get this right so as not to waste efforts and resources. See: The 5 levels of food communication
–360º Advertising: Once our consulting division has defined positioning and communication strategy, we propose all the creativity and tactical tools for both conventional advertising and non-conventional online and offline advertising.
–Media planning and buying: Our fluent links to Zenith BR Media enable us to work hand in hand with media planning and strategy experts.
–International campaigns: Our alliance with Publicis Groupe for over 15 years has enabled us to carry out campaigns in more than 100 countries.